A thorough Termite inspection of your residential or commercial property by Masterkill Specialist Pest Control will save you both money and headaches in the future by eliminating any potential problems.
Knowing you have termites is crucial to getting treatment. If you suspect you have termites or a termite nest in or around your property give Masterkill a call asap as the damage caused by untreated termites can be extensive.
Common Signs of Termites
There are many signs that you have termites but here are the most common and easy to spot:
- Tapping or knocking sounds in the floors and walls (also called head banging, the soldier termites do this when they detect danger)
- You see white-coloured ants, these are actually termites and they don’t usually come out in daylight so seeing what look like white ants is a sure sign
- Mud trails or tubes both inside or outside your property are tunnels so that the termites can move from one area to another whilst avoiding predators and sunlight
- Holes in timber and wooden beams are signs of termites boring into the wood and causing damage
- Power failures, termites often seek warm and dark places for nests so often they will build them in or around electrical boxes like consumer units etc
- Floors, walls and ceilings are damaged, termites will eat anything but mainly wood so anything that is blistered, sagging or split can be a sign of termites
There are many other signs pending on the variety you have, but if you even suspect that might have termites in your home or business then call Masterkill for a termite inspection to make sure and prevent untold damage.
Preventative & Remedial Termite Treatment
Termites cause millions of dollars in property damage across Australia annually. A termite inspection by Master Kill Specialist Pest Control could save you thousands of dollars. Termite treatment can either be preventative, which means measures are taken to prevent termite infestations, or remedial, which is treatment conducted to eliminate existing termite infestations. Whether you have noticed termites at your property or you’d like to take preventative measures to ensure they don’t become a threat, we have the experience, the knowledge and the treatments to ensure you’re always one step ahead.
Get Rid of Termites fast With Our Residential and Commercial Termite Control Solutions
Masterkill Specialist Pest Control are experienced Termite control technicians based in Maitland and providing services throughout Newcastle, Singleton and the Hunter Valley. We’re a small business with a commitment to undertaking a systematic and in-depth inspection of your property to determine exactly where pests are coming from before deciding on the best pest control solution.
Interior and Exterior Termite Treatments
While some Termite Control businesses focus entirely on property interiors, at Masterkill we understand that the exterior of your home or workplace is just as important. That’s why we check both the interior and exterior of your property for potential threats, from neglected trees and garden beds that are often home to termites, to nooks, crannies, cupboards and the areas beneath the kitchen sinks which are the preferred breeding ground of cockroaches.
Pet and People Eco-Friendly Termite Treatments
The preventative and remedial treatments we provide are delivered in a way that’s as pet and people-friendly as possible. To treat existing termite infestations, we usually use a bating technique that ensures that the nests from which termites migrate from are also treated and no colony missed, while for preventative treatments a termite barrier is generally the best approach. To learn more about the remedial and preventative termite treatments we provide and what you can do to prepare your property in readiness for treatment, call Master Kill today.